Deep creek paintball
Escape the office and head outdoors for a thrilling day of paintball at one of South Australia’s finest skirmish field. Voyage on over to Deep Creek where you will be immersed in native Australian bush while battling your mates on adventurous playing fields. Black Hill has everything to complete your paintball desires. Call now to book an exciting day of paintball adventure at Black Hill.
Price: $45 for first 200 Paintballs
Minimum Age: 10
Address: Blow Hole Creek Rd, Delamere SA 5204
From Adelaide SA
1. Head east on Victoria Square (69 m)
2. Take the 1st right to stay on Victoria Square (190 m)
3. Continue onto King William St (600 m)
4. Continue onto Peacock Rd (650 m)
5. Turn right onto Greenhill Rd (1.6 km)
6. Turn left onto Anzac Hwy/A5 (signs for Glenelg – 1.5 km)
7. Turn left onto South Rd (400 m)
8. Take the ramp onto South Rd (850 m)
9. Keep right at the fork (6.9 km)
10. Slight left onto South Rd/A13 (signs for MAIN South Rd) Continue to follow A13 (20.5 km)
11. Continue onto Main South Rd (42.7 km)
12. Slight left to stay on Main South Rd (19.8 km)
13. Turn left onto Cole Rd (2.6 km)
14. Continue onto Range Rd (10.2 km)
15. Turn right onto Tapanappa Rd (4.7 km)
Approximately 16 kms from the Sedan or 13 kms West of Swan Reach sign post, another sign-Paintball skirmish is opposite the Yookamurra Santuary turn off. Turn (Dirt Road – stay on that road) and travel South for approx. 6 kms to next sign post at a ‘T’ Junction.
Turn left and travel East for approx. 1 km to open gates, go through and continue east for another 1 km approx.
Turn right at the Large open gates and continue on to the parking area.