Finally, a paintball venue in Sydney worth raving about! Play at Paintball Appin and you know you will be treated to the best there is to offer in safety, scenarios and professional customer service. Appin caters for players of all ages and prides itself in providing the safest possible day of action. With every player being issued full head helmets that cover the entire head and face, body armour issued to all players free of charge and camouflage overalls that incorporate a padded neck protector, you can be sure your friends, family, co-workers or guests are treated to a great day out without the unnecessary pain.
The scenarios are also amazing, including Tomb Raider, The Fuel Dump, London After the Apocalypse, Prison and the Jungle Crypt.
Just over 20 minutes from Campbelltown, you can enjoy the next generation in paintball entertainment.
Minimum Age: 16
Regular Pricing: $25 for first 100 Paintballs
Address: 275 Brian Road Appin, Sydney NSW
1. Head south-east on Dumaresq St towards Queen St (250m)
2. Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Oxley St (450 m)
3. Continue straight to stay on Oxley St (38 m)
4. Continue onto Oxley Bypass (350 m)
5. Continue onto Appin Rd (Go through 1 roundabout – 12.2 km)
6. Turn right at Brian Rd (800 m)